Invitation to Tender for External Evaluator of Impact Assessment
Bridge 47 is seeking an external evaluator to deliver an impact assessment of Bridge 47.
The purpose of the consultancy will be to:
- Undertake an impact assessment of the project’s overall impact, the impact of the four outcome areas (Network, Advocacy, Partnerships and Innovation) and the impact of Bridge 47 communications
- Map other impactful initiatives in the field of Global Citizenship Education, transformative education and Target 4.7.
- Analyse the added value Bridge 47 brings to the field, and how the work of Bridge 47 relates to that of other actors in the field
- Capture effectively lessons learnt and provide information on the nature, extent, and where possible, the potential impact and sustainability of the Bridge 47 project.
- Analyse best practices obtained during implementation, which will inform and guide the project consortium and stakeholders in planning of future joint work.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 10th August 2020.
Please see the attached PDF for information on how to apply. Any question should be directed to Nora Forsbacka, Project Manager at email@example.com and Jenni Tuominen, Administration Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.