We want to see a world that is more just, peaceful, tolerant, inclusive, secure and sustainable. That ambition is inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. We believe people can be empowered by engagement with these questions in practical ways.
Bridge 47 as a partner
Global Citizenship Education is about working together, discussing global issues and allowing contradictory perspectives. We are developing innovative partnerships between civil society and others that can help us bring Global Citizenship Education to new audiences and demonstrate that the Sustainable Development Goals cannot be achieved without it.
We invite civil society and Global Citzenship Education practitioners to become part of Bridge 47 partnerships. We act as a bridge between them and external audiences who may have little or no experience with GCE.
- private sector, institutions, organisations, media, police, military
- national and European members of parliament as well as government institutions, national and international networks and agencies
- universities and academics
to join Bridge 47 in partnership.
Why should external audiences partner with us?
- We provide exceptional opportunities through our network to bring people and organizations together and show leadership.
- Our local, national and international reach offer exposure that can raise profiles and enhance positive perceptions of your work
- Bridge 47 can be a useful bridge, a catalyst for effective action, linking partners with organisations that share their aspirations on global citizenship.
Each partnership is unique, so the benefits will be different for each of them. Some partnerships involve training and employee engagement, some involve working together and sharing resources to advance goals, and some require connections to expert organisations. Some partnerships deal mostly with advocacy of Global Citizenship Education and the Sustainable Development Goals, while others are about encouraging learning institutions to do more research on Global Citizenship Education and engage more with it.
Latest News and Blogs
Bridge 47 joins forces with the Congress on University and Development on Global Citizenship Education
Bridge 47 facilitated a panel on perspectives of Global Citizenship Education as part of the 8th Congress on University and Development in Santiago de Compostela, Spain on November 28th.
We are pleased to inform you that a call is open for the submission of articles in a joint issue between Sinergias magazine and Revista Fomento Social de la Universidad Loyola Andalucía, within…
This autumn, Bridge 47’s Estonian national officers in AKÜ organised a month-long media programme entitled The Month of Human Rights to bring human rights themed films to both to national…
In 2018, Bridge 47 partnerships team worked with external expertise on our tone of voice in order to help us develop external partnerships.
This report contains two related documents. First are the Conclusions from the Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) Regional Network Meeting on GCED, held in October 2017, Santiago, Chile.